Join a Winning Team at Curry Acura
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
- Realistic six-figure income potential!
- Health, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacations!
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
- Flexible, 5 day workweeks
- Great location providing plenty of floor traffic!
- High customer satisfaction for both Sales & Service!
- Answering and directing all phone calls at the main switchboard.
- Greeting and directing all customers.
- Light admin/clerical duties as needed.
- There is a large volume of phone calls that come into this location, so the ideal candidate should be able to multi task and be productive in a very busy & fast paced environment.
- Punctuality, perfect attendance and a professional appearance is a must for this position.
- Monday – Thursday 4pm to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm, Sunday 11am to 5pm
- Greet customers when they arrive at the service drive and perform write up at vehicle
- Consult with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible alternatives to expensive work
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available repair options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with mechanic if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
Responsibilities of the Automotive Technician:
- Handle high volume jobs quickly and efficiently
- Perform all repairs and multi-point inspections to meet dealership and manufacturer quality standards
- Ensure top quality service for every customer
- Maintain work space and keep all personal and company-provided tools and equipment in proper operating condition
- Communicate with Service Director, service department staff and customers as needed
- Meet or exceed productivity goals and objectives
- Promote a productive working relationship with fellow technicians and service center staff
Must be responsible and have clean driving record. Must be computer literate.
Apply in person @ 685 Central Park Ave, Scarsdale NY 10583. Ask for the receptionist at the front desk in the showroom for an application.
Responsibilities include straightening our lots, Inspecting and checking in truckloads of cars, running various earns ect.
- Full Time Internet Sales/BDC Representative.
- Salary plus Commission
- Must have a clear and pleasant speaking voice
- Must have excellent telephone skills
- Must be a great communicator
- Must be organized with great follow up skills
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic
- Typing and basic computer skills a must
- Bilingual a plus