Acura Care takes the luxury experience to the next level.
When it comes to protecting your vehicle, you want the best. And when you choose Acura Care® you get the best. Offered exclusively by Acura dealers, Acura Care Vehicle Service Contracts are packages of benefits and services designed to protect you from unexpected and costly repair bills after your factory warranty has expired. It’s the elegant solution for some not-so-elegant situations.
- Roadside Assistance 1, 2
- Concierge Emergency Service 1, 2, 3
- Rental Car Reimbursement 1
- Trip Interruption Benefit 1, 2
- Personalized Travel Plan 2, 8
- Interest-Free Payment Plan 4
- Extensive Component Coverage 5
- Service You Can Depend On 6
- Transferable Coverage 1, 9
- Commercial Use Coverage 7
For more details, click the brochures below.
Acura Care Coverage Details
Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract FAQs
Q: My new car is under factory warranty. Why should I buy a service contract?
A: The comprehensive coverage of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract covers virtually every mechanical component of your vehicle, including drivetrain, electronics, chassis, cooling/heating, and genuine factory accessories.
Q: When does coverage for service contracts begin?
A: Coverage for a new auto begins when the vehicle is originally put into service and at zero miles. Coverage for a pre-owned plan begins on the service contract purchase date and at the mileage on the odometer on that date.
Q: Can I include the cost of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract in my traditional financing or lease payment?
A: Yes. You may finance the cost of a service contract if you purchased it at the same time as a new or used automobile.
Q: Can I finance the cost of an Acura Care® Vehicle Service Contract separately?
A: Yes. With our special interest-free payment plan, a monthly payment can be automatically debited from your checking account, MasterCard or Discover Card.
Q: Is an Acura Care® service contract transferable if I sell my vehicle?
A: Yes. Coverage is transferable from the original contract holder to a new party, as part of the contract holder’s sale of the vehicle to a new party.
- This document is intended to provide an overview of coverages and benefits. Actual coverages, limitations, and exclusions may vary. See your Service Contract and CCMC Membership Guidelines and/or Emergency Roadside Assistance Guidelines for complete details.
- These benefits are provided by Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., except in Florida, where they are provided by American Honda Service Contract Corporation, and in AK, CA, HI, OR, WI and WY, where they are provided by Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. In California, Trip Interruption Reimbursement is provided by American Honda Protection Products Corporation.
- Concierge service is not available in Florida.
- Interest-free payment plan provided by Service Payment Plan, Inc.
- Exclusions include, but are not limited to, body parts, tires, maintenance items, glass, upholstery, trim, carpeting and ornamentation. Claims cannot exceed the cash value of the vehicle.
- If no Acura dealership is available within towing distance, repairs may be made at an Acura Care-authorized service center.
- Additional surcharge applies for commercial coverage.
- Available only for the U.S. and Canada.
- Transfer fee may apply.